Our Board of Directors
Founder & CEO
- Inventor of NOMAD, handheld X-ray system.
- CEO and Chairman of Aribex 2004-2012 that produced a 9X return for investors.
- 3 FDA 501(K) cleared devices including 3 battery powered X-ray devices.
- Winner of Governor’s Medal for Science and Technology, 2011.
- VP of Lenfon Biotechnology Co. Ltd. and CEO of Senscure Biotechnology Co.
- Formerly the Managing Director of Areesys Inc. and Interstack.
- Assisted in the sale of YuAn Biotech Co. pre-clinical drug.
- Founder of 3One Networkes Inc.
- Formerly an investment banker in Royal Bank of Scotland, Societe Generale, and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi.
Carrie T. Taylor
- B.S. University of Utah.
- J.D. from Brigham Young University.
- ER Registered nurse 11 years.
- Insurance defense litigator for twenty years.
- Presently a counsel member of Manning Curtis Bradshaw & Bednar.
- Employment consultant for BYU Law School.
- Independent mediator/arbitrator.
John V. Crues III, MD
- The Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship Director & Vice President of Radnet, Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
- President of Pronet Imaging Medical Group.
- Faculty Member of the Kerlan-Jobe Sports Medicine Orthopedic Fellowship Program
Currently, Dr. Crues heads the Radnet team partnering with Nulogix to implement Artificial Intelligence to supplement outpatient imaging.
VP of Engineering
- 18 year experience in design, development, and manufacturing of medical devices.
- Former Lead System Design Engineer for Surgical Navigation at GE Healthcare.
- BSD Medical, Tom was Project Manager over the MTX-100 and MTX-180 Microwave Ablation Systems that received 510(k) clearance in 2008 and 2010 respectively.