our management team
Founder & CEO
- Inventor of NOMAD, handheld X-ray system.
- CEO and Chairman of Aribex 2004-2012 that produced a 9X return for investors.
- 3 FDA 501(K) cleared devices including 3 battery powered X-ray devices.
- Winner of Governor’s Medal for Science and Technology, 2011.
VP of Business Development
- Recognized architect of highly successful medical technology launches.
- Philips – launched Medication Dispensing and Fall Detection products.
- Start-up launches of BLOXR Radiation Protection products, ICA Infusion and Pain Management products and Vitalmetrix Cardiac devices.
- Published Author.
VP of Engineering
- 18-year experience in design, development, and manufacturing of medical devices.
- Former Lead System Design Engineer for Surgical Navigation at GE Healthcare
- BSD Medical, Tom was Project Manager over the MTX-100 and MTX-180 Microwave Ablation Systems that received 510(k) clearance in 2008 and 2010 respectively.
Chief Financial Officer
- Founder and CEO of Company Vitals.
- Specializes in investor relations and company startups.
- Former CEO of:
- Stroller Depot Stores.
- Safeline Kids.
Quality and Regulatory
More than 30 years helping companies achieve Quality Management System certifications.
Advanced Systems Consultant.